Sorin Elisei has over 10 years of general experience in energy and resources sector having a good understanding of the legal framework. Sorin has specific experience in electricity & gas supply, trading business, negotiation and conclusion of valued agreements between suppliers and end users. He was actively involved, as a member of various Working Groups, in the consultation processes initiated by ANRE or OPCOM in relation to the development of the Romanian electricity supply market design.
- Analysis and evaluation of sustainable development solutions in the period 2018-2030, in relation to the market context and the place and role of the company in the energy field for an important player in the downstream, that included a comprehensive AS-IS analysis, core business market and relevant market opportunities analysis, development of an econometric model for assessing the strategic options and elaborating a portfolio of strategic projects, along with the implementation plan;
- Assistance in elaborating a position paper regarding the future energy outlook for Romania for 2030 for a major energy company;
- Elaboration of a business case related to the inclusion of vulnerable consumers of electricity for a well-known NGO active in the energy sector;
- Market Analysis for energy-related services in the context of Energy Efficiency for a major Romanian DSO;
- Elaborating a study related to the difficulties related to the functioning of the central heating system in Bucharest and elaborating possible solutions;
- Market Study on Energy Distribution System in Romania;
- Analysis of the functioning system of the gas market in Romania and the region;
- Support in Modelling Green Certificates Portfolio for a leading regional company acting in energy generation, distribution and supply.
Mr. Sorin Elisei is a certified expert in energy sustainability and efficiency and a GRI Non-Financial Reporting Certified Practitioner (GRI Standards).